Broom Carpet without stick
Indoor carpeting is usually cleaned using a vacuum cleaner. However, if a vacuum is unavailable or the carpet is too dirty for a vacuum cleaner, a broom can be used to pick up surface dirt. A broom will pick up a lot of the surface dirt and you can then follow with a vacuum cleaner or leave vacuuming until the next cleaning.
Pick up any large debris that is on the floor. This may be papers, garbage or large balls of pet hair. Discard these items.
Sweep the carpet with a traditional, angled, household broom. Use short, quick strokes. You will need more pressure than when you sweep a smooth surface. Aim the dirt toward hard flooring, if possible, so you can easily sweep it up and collect it.
Scoop up the dirt by brushing it into a dustpan with the broom. Discard it. Repeat until all the dirt has been collected.
- Delivery Options to suit all needs
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Reliable Service since 2006
- Free Shipping with Regular Service twice a week in most areas of Dubai
- Click & Collect Save Money if you pick up your order from our warehouses
- Same Day Delivery with Convenience Shipping 10.00 AED
- 1,5h Delivery with Priority Shipping 20.00 AED
- Early Bird Customer Service
We are there for our customers and that since 2006. If anything is not at your satisfaction, we find a solution for you.
- About our prices
We're committed to providing competitve prices every day on everything. Our Promotion section is updated regularly with TOP Offers for your favourite products
- We are unique
If it is our party pack where you can return products (see details on our main page), our Sustainable Initiative of having zero waste for Natural Mineral Water from Germany,
our delivery options suiting all needs or our ability to deliver hiqh quantities directly from our warehouses - just to name a few.