Jackfruit in syrup, 560g
Jackfruit, In Syrup, Canned, 560g
The jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus), also known as jack tree, is a species of tree in the fig, mulberry, and breadfruit family. Its origin is in the region between the Western Ghats of southern India, all of Sri Lanka and the rainforests of the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
Canned green jackfruit has a mild taste and meat-like texture that lends itself to being called a "vegetable meat".
Jackfruit is commonly used in South and Southeast Asian cuisines. Both ripe and unripe fruits are consumed. The jackfruit is the national fruit of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, and the state fruit of the Indian states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. It is available internationally canned or frozen and in chilled meals as are various products derived from the fruit such as noodles and chips.
- Delivery Options to suit all needs
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Reliable Service since 2006
- Free Shipping with Regular Service twice a week in most areas of Dubai
- Click & Collect Save Money if you pick up your order from our warehouses
- Same Day Delivery with Convenience Shipping 10.00 AED
- 1,5h Delivery with Priority Shipping 20.00 AED
- Early Bird Customer Service
We are there for our customers and that since 2006. If anything is not at your satisfaction, we find a solution for you.
- About our prices
We're committed to providing competitve prices every day on everything. Our Promotion section is updated regularly with TOP Offers for your favourite products
- We are unique
If it is our party pack where you can return products (see details on our main page), our Sustainable Initiative of having zero waste for Natural Mineral Water from Germany,
our delivery options suiting all needs or our ability to deliver hiqh quantities directly from our warehouses - just to name a few.